Monday, February 21, 2011

Blog Day 1

Well, here it is….
…My first blog.
Reluctantly I have been torn into blogging. I am not sure what to say, but I am sure that will change as my mind wonders faster than my mouth.
The main reason for me to start a blog is to chat about my website, http://www.freecookingforacrowd.com. This is all new to me, websites, blogging, the internet. After all, I am just a chef.
This crazy adventure came about when I moved in with my brother because of my disability. My sister-in-law started a website, but has trouble using the computer. My brother asked me to see if could make it work some-how. This began a great new adventure for me. Two months ago, I did not even know what html was. Now I not only understand it, but I can write it as well. Therefore, I am off to build a website to share my cooking knowledge with anyone who wants to listen.
While I am not a writer, I hope to keep this updated daily. Most likely at the end of the day. If anyone wants to comment about cooking, recipes or my website, feel free to email or leave a comment. I promise to diligently answer all emails and comments.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Chef Paul
Live Long, Laugh Hard, Eat Well

No comments:

Post a Comment